Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Graduation Time at HCSS

Last Thursday was the Grade 12 Graduation at HCSS. With 260 students graduating, it was apparently the smallest cohort to go through the school in a long time.I was eager to experience the North American High School graduation and found it very interesting. The students paraded into the hall in caps and gowns. The awards themselves took quite a while but were punctuated by performances from the Grade 12 Jazz Band and some very talented singers.


After the ceremony, the staff adjourned to Minos Restaurant for some much needed R & R. I wont say too much more except that the night was lots of fun and I indulged in some drinking games - something I have not done for goodness knows how long! The people I work with have been very welcoming to both myself and my family. I value their friendship and will really misss them when I return to Australia.

No comments: